Basic Wellbeing Scan Gift Card
- Basic wellbeing scan & report
- Gender confirmation (optional)
Take a Peek is our Basic Wellbeing Scan package which can be carried out from as early as 16 weeks. The scan allows us to carry out basic checks on baby’s wellbeing. We can also establish baby’s gender with 99.9% accuracy (optional).
Should you not want to find out the gender simply let us know of your scan day and we just won’t look.
For only £5 extra you can book our Sneak a Peek Wellbeing & Gender Scan which allows includes a FREE quick peek of your baby in 4D and rescan policy. With our Sneak a Peek scan we take a selection of images in 2D & 4D for you to choose and take away on the day.
We are incredibly proud of our 99.9% Gender Scan Accuracy at just 16 weeks and this is achieved by our fully trained, experienced and regulated team of sonographers.
Please note there is a £25 surcharge for multiple pregnancies due to the extra time required in the scan room.
What do I need to do before my wellbeing scan?
- Please drink 2 extra glasses of water every day starting the week before your scan this will help to keep you well hydrated
- Try to find half an hour a day to relax gently stroke and massage your bump get dad to join in, pop on some soothing music
- On day of your scan have a meal around 2 hours before you arrive with us
- 10-20mins before your scan have some cold water, this will hopefully help to get baby moving
- Please arrive 15 mins early and have a walk around just to try and get baby to wake up
- Please note we can only allow up to 5 guests in the scan room, not including yourself or children. Some of our studios can accomodate more people, please check with your local studio before your scan day
- Please bring along your hospital notes. We cannot scan you without them