Fetal Health Scan Gift Card
Confirmation of Single/Multiple Pregnancies
We will confirm whether there is one of more babies.
The Sonographer will look at the four chambers of the heart as well as listen to the heartbeat.
Baby & Placenta Position
The Sonographer will look at the position of baby as well as the placenta.
Abdominal Contents & Brain
Our Sonographer will observe baby’s brain and abdominal contents.
Detection of Some Abnormalities
Diagnostic Well-being Report
You will be given a detailed well-being report to take home with you.
Well-being scans are available for clients between 16 – 42 weeks gestation. The aim of this scan is to provide diagnostic results captured in a fetal well-being report. If your sonographer identifies anything out of the normal this will be explained to you along with guidance and support in obtaining ongoing care through an NHS pathway.
Terms & Conditions
1. This gift card is valid as payment towards any Window to the Womb scan package or Window to the Womb product at any participating Window to the Womb clinic.
2. A booking is required to redeem this gift card.
3. This gift card must be presented on the appointment day and will be considered as payment to the value stated overleaf.
4. Gift cards are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5. Gift cards have a unique reference number and can only be used once. Please keep this gift card safe.
6. The person redeeming this gift card must bring along her hospital notes, we cannot complete a scan without them.
7. Please refer to the individual scan package page and FAQ sections of our website prior to attending your appointment.
8. Please note that if you are lucky enough to be having a multiple pregnancy there is a £25 charge due to the extra time needed in the scan room. A separate gift card can be purchased to cover this charge on our website.